Friday, June 21, 2013

A Dose of Summer...

Today marks the official first day of summer! Yay! (Arizona likes to get an unnecessary jump start on things but whatever.) Annnd we are kickin' off the weekend..two reasons to smile today! So of course it only seems appropriate that I share my list of summer musts with you. Let's take a look!


Summer Necessities


I always love to start summer with a new suit. This season it's all about the fashionable one-piece as well as suits with a retro vibe! Check out this post for some cute high-waisted options.

Before getting into a suit after a long winter you may want to give sunless tanner a go. If you've never tried it before go here for tips! She's a pro!

There is nothing more summer feeling than a shirt dress. It can be worn on it's own or make for a perfect cover-up. So fresh and classic.

Of course this list has to include some hip shades. Love the white trim on these Ray Bans.

Protect those gorgeous locks from damaging rays with a cute floppy sun hat! This one is a steal!

Another beauty must is sunscreen!! Duh. This powder is easy and mess free so there's really no excuse not to protect that gorgeous face!

Now I know some of you may not be near a beach (myself included) but we can fake those salty waves with this! Visit The Beauty Department for a great list of brands tailored to your hair type.

I don't know about you, but my mood shifts come summer and a new play list is always in order. Right now I'm loving "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke and Pharrell. You must download asap!

Hopefully a summer vacation can give you some time to catch up on a good book. Check out LC's summer reading list for suggestions!

Lastly, you'll need a fashionable tote to store all this in. How cute and on-trend is this Sperry Top-Sider tote!?


Now I'd love to know,
What are your summer necessities?
What's on your summer playlist?
What are you reading right now?

Have an amazing weekend all! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with powder/mineral sunscreen! I always carry mine with me now - it keeps me protected without messing up my makeup, and gets rid of my shiny face sometimes, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sooo want to read girls in white dresses!! it's on my summer reading list hahaha

    ReplyDelete