Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Would You? Wednesday...

Hello gals! Happy Wednesday to you all. It's been a while since I last checked in but I'm back with a great WYW for you! I've spotted this trend slowly making it's way back and at first I wasn't sure I wanted to re-visit my grungy 90's self, but these ladies are making me think otherwise. They are taking this look from grunge to major glam! And hey, the 90's weren't all that bad right? You know I'd take some combat bootsoveralls and backpacks..but please, keep the baggy denim and butterfly clips where they belong, in old family photo albums #nevertobeseenagain!
Now what about you, would you?





1,2,3,4,5

9 comments:

  1. I'm still undecided on this trend. I keep thinking that it'll make my stomach/bum look larger than needed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooa i used to do that one so much in middle school!! ha!! guess i know now how my mom felt when trends from her youth came back around! weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 definitely. I loved the 90s, but I really could have benefited from the invention of the straightener in junior high. Lately I've been listening to some 90s music again. It might just be the best part of that decade, or maybe it was the overalls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy really looking cool ... liked your sling bags too ... really a killer look

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being truly stylish and trendy in the way you appear is what puts you apart from the masses. And of course who wouldn't want to be popular. Love the look, your just killing it. www.menstopspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarrkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget
    For more…
    Designer Salwar Suit

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice information. Thanks a lot for sharing such valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The choice of the tee shirt brand you print on can be an important factor in the satisfaction level of your customers Baroque Chantelle Collection'2020

    ReplyDelete